Can we tell you a secret?
What if I told you we have the most complete half day in the Algarve?
4 hours of magical discoveries in the most magical and fantastic places of the Western Algarve.
In a combination of Boating and Jeep, along the coast line with stops between them the Fort of Santa Catarina in Praia da Rocha, near the Arade River, this fortification defended the village and the bar of the river Arade, cooperating with the Castle of São João do Arade, on the opposite bank of the river, in Ferragudo.
We continue our journey through the small and traditional fishing village of Ferragudo, through narrow streets to the splendid view of the church of Ferragudo.
Get to know Algar Seco in Carvoeiro where you can refresh yourself inside a natural pool, a result of erosion for thousands of years.
Enter aboard our boat and enjoy with us a 2-hour tour inside one of our boats, always in safety and in the company of an experienced captain.
We promise you will find the ex-libbris in the Grotto of Benagil, recently considered by the magazine "Na other" as the most beautiful natural cave in the world.
- Child from 2 to 12 years: 35 €
- Adults: 50 €
- Activities not recommended for children under 2 years
- All programs are subject to change according to the conditions of the Sea
- It advises the use of sunscreen, hat and comfortable clothes
- It is not responsible for any damages caused in photographic equipment, mobile phones, cameras, recommends the use of waterproof equipment.
Map (Latitude: 37.1370073, Longitude: -8.5352864)